Plans for the 2019 Show are at an early stage but once again we promise a fun-packed family day out.
As spring arrives get planting those vegetables and flowers and don’t forget the potato in a bucket.
For the art, craft and photography enthusiasts we are listing the classes below to give everyone lots of time to get creative.
OPEN ART - any medium
1. Still Life – “Tropical”; 2. Blue is Calm – Red is Hot; 3. A Seasonal Landscape; 4. A Mythical Beast; 5. Decorated Initials of your Name (any medium ie collage, illuminated, inks, paints etc.); 6. Old.
ART – 16yrs & under – any medium
1. Super Hero; 2. Decorated Initials of your Name (any medium ie. collage, illuminated, inks, paints etc.) 3. Leaf Collage.
Maximum size for the art exhibits is 36” x 48” overall, including mounting
1. Mechanical Objects (a set of 4 themed photographs);
1. “Touch or hear” Any sensory Item for a Child or Adult; 2. An Embroidered Item; 3. A Decorated Stone; 4. A Crocheted Item; 5. A Hand Knitted Item; 6. Make a Wedding Invitation; 7. Padded Pot Holder – any medium; 8. Any Item in any Craft not already included in other Classes
1. A Candle Holder; 2. A Jewellery or Treasure Box ; 3. A Bread or Cheese Board; 4. An item made from driftwood, 5. Any stick; 6. Any Item made of Wood.